OXFORD DIGITISATION CENTRE T: 01865 457000
So what is this new term that is floating around and one that sits very comfortably with Oxford Digitisation Centre? In its simplest it means the conversion of analogue information into digital information.
Digitisation is fast becoming imperative where analogue materials are required to be converted to digital in formats that include H.264 MPEG4, MP3, TIFF and PDF's.
THIS IS WHERE WE COME IN
At Oxford Digitisation we specialise in supporting you with all your ongoing digital conversion needs as the world moves further into online presence.
LOOKING AT THE BIGGER PICTURE
Archives of collections, videos, audio, documents, film and photographic film have great potential to businesses in providing exciting online content, not to mention ensuring you have high quality copies that are kept digitally in case of environmental or age damage.
We can support you with seamless engagement with your online presence through the analogue conversion of all your materials into current digital formats.
We then go a step further. We can transcode old or obsolete digital formats into current digital formats.
CURRENT ONGOING CLIENT EXAMPLES
- · Education facility to transcode their WMV (windows media video) into H.264 MPEG files.
- · University of Oxford audio CD extraction into MP3.
- · History Archives medium format film in their 1000's converted and prepared to Getty Images specifications.
- · Archiving of Maritime photographs to TIFF preservation format.
- · Bulk broadcast tapes to Pro-Res files.
Whatever your business requirements we can support you. Our team are highly skilled and dedicated to the preservation, access and sharing of content.
Oxford Digitisation Centre
A: 29 Banbury Road, Kidlington, OX5 1AQ
T: 01865 457000 | M: 07917 775477